Non-notable software company--446 hits, but at least half seem to be other uses of the word. Alexa has no data for www.deworks.net, probably because the entire content is an 'under construction' homepage. Niteowlneils 00:26, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Wikipedia is not the Yellow Pages of the Internet. What they're offering is offered by many, and there's nothing to distinguish them. Geogre 05:10, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Keep: I don't agree with your arguments Geogre.
- It doesnt matter that what we offer is offered by many. As far as i know we are one of the few who are trying to offer free wireless LTSP to schools. Our distro has been distributed to usalug where several schools are testing it presently.
- Seeing as you obviously haven't deworks LTSP you have no idea of how we can be distinguished from others, eg. skolelinux .
- Our internet site is not a top priority for us presently. We are busy helping schools both in norway and abroad in France, Ireland and USA. Our website isnt linked to on the wikipedia entry so i dont see this as a problem.
- If you still want to delete, hoped you liked my arguments :-)
- Delete. Article is a promotional list of services. No evidence is offered there or here for an encyclopedic level of notability; indeed, based on what has been said, I suspect the company hasn't been around long enough to achieve such notability. Of course, I'll reconsider my vote if such evidence is presented, and if the article is rewritten to remove POV and discuss the company's effect on the industry. —Triskaideka 21:00, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- All advertising deserves to be speedily deleted. Susvolans 12:44, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. WikiSpam. — Gwalla | Talk 23:40, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Advertisement. jni 12:10, 15 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Advertising. P. Riis 22:32, 18 Oct 2004 (UTC)