(Redirected from Boy scouts)
Boy Scouts may refer to:
- Boy Scout, a participant in the Boy Scout Movement.
- Scouting, also known as the Boy Scout Movement.
- An organisation in the Scouting Movement, although many of these organizations also have female members. There are thousands of national Scouting organizations or federations, mostly grouped into seven international Scouting associations, along with some non-aligned organizations and Groups.
More information on these organizations and groups can be found in:
- List of World Organization of the Scout Movement members
- List of World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts members
- International Union of Guides and Scouts of Europe#Member organizations
- Order of World Scouts#List of members
- World Federation of Independent Scouts#List of members
- World Organization of Independent Scouts#Members
- Confederation of European Scouts#Member organizations
- List of non-aligned Scouting organizations
- The Scouting Movement in a country, see: Category:Scouting and Guiding by country
- Traditional Scouting
- Scout (Scouting), an age group or section for youth in the range of 11 to 18 years in the Scouting Movement
- That age group or section in an organisation, see: Age groups in Scouting and Guiding