|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard.If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article seems to be quite biased and incorporates a substantial amount of unsubstantiated information. Additionally, a number of the source links at the bottom are either dead or point to irrelevant or deliberately misleading links. ----------- —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:47, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
I think that section of this article about Cedomir Jovanovic and Mafia is misleading and should be updated to conform with NPO guidelines. His statement has been put out of context and government as a whole was accused for cooperating with organized crime. I think that that paragraph should be deleted or changed to reflect both sides. At present it alleges only one side of the story.
- I did not write that he WAS mafia, I wrote that he was meeting them, presumably on behalf of the government. Which he did said he was. What's the problem there? Please, read the paragraph again, it does say that he was accused of actually being involved with them, but it does not that he was. I will reword it anyway, but seriously, read that paragraph again, before you make any more POV accusations. --Dejan Cabrilo 16:00, 11 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I am sorry to reply again, but I modified the paragraph, to make sure that presumably who had contacts with mafia in order to curb them. What was exactly POV about that paragraph? He did have contacts ("my hands are dirty, but my consciousness is clear"), and he said so. Was he giving them any favors or just making sure that mafia stays out of politics or whatnot - we really don't know (I am sure it's the other thing, but we cannot prove it). So the article simply says that he was accused of giving them favors, and it says that Jovanovic denied this. If you wish, add stuff about him passing the lie-detector (I just don't know much about it, so I didn't mention it), but don't just remove it. Now please, READ the paragraph before you delete it again! --Dejan Cabrilo 16:12, 11 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- I did not delete it. My username is Trigor while it was deleted by mr. Pokrajac who I belive only agrees with me to some point. I do believe it should be changed and I am pleased with correction. I have read it several times and I do believe that there should be more info added. There was assembly hearing of Jovanocih. I will search for more statements to put them online and that will in turn ,I believe, present more objective picture. I personally do not believe in forced deletion of article. I prefer POV sign. It left me to believe after first reading that he was dealing with mafia and that he was gangster himself. I sincerely believe that article was POV assumption. You have now mention what he said were reasons behind visit and I believe article in present form to be more accurate than previous version. TRIGOR
Why that part about that being outrageous move? It is a bit POV. Thanks for deleting it.
Until I don't see some evidence I will keep reverting it. So if you want it to stay find some evidence that he is a gipsy.--Trigor 05:18, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
I couldn't care less. --estavisti 11:47, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
No. It is not problem with that, but with out any facts I don't think it is vise to put it. If you don't have any sources it is bad idea to put this. I will request protection.--Trigor 04:52, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
I really couldn't care less about that fucker Cheda. What's annoying me is your Romaphobia. However, if you don't want it in the article, I don't have the time to argue for it. --estavisti 05:10, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
The Serbian nationalist campaign against Cedomir
It's interesing to see how Serb radical editors are defacing the article about Cedomir Jovanovic all the time. The same thing is happening with the Natasha Kandic article, too. And Sonja Biserko, weel, she's not just defamed because she still haven't an article about her in Wikipedia.
It seems like everyone in Serbia or in former Yugoslavia that is against the expansion of Serbian borders beyond the territories currently fully controlled by Belgrade (Central Serbia and Vojvodina) are labeled as "bandits", "criminals", "traitors", "non-Serbs" or "anti-Serbs"... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:28, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- This article is garbage. SovietCanuck (talk) —Preceding comment was added at 17:16, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
Did I miss something here? Where's the personal attack you speak of? A Serb radical is someone who supports the Serbian Radical Party. How can that be a personal attack if that's what they call themselves? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:31, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Cedomir Jovanovic is a bittered opportunist, he tries to cash in by riding the serbo- and russophobia wave. He talks tough against Serbian nationalists and warcriminals, but at the same time supports Bosniak and Albanian nationalists and warcriminals. Apparently he is confused about his own identity, does not fit into the Serbian society and as such makes a career on his issues with the support of NATO countries. He is a regular visitor at the US embassy in Belgrade, for example to complain about Russian economic ties to Serbia. He does not care about Serbia, he is a puppet like those during the German occupation. He is dispised by mainstream Serbian public, the people who vote for him have the same issues as he has; i.e. not knowing where he/she fits in, hating the society he/she is living in, but loving everything foreign... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:25, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your input. Please read WP:NOTFORUM before posting messages in talk pages again. Timbouctou (talk) 22:14, 2 September 2011 (UTC)
A Commons file used on this page or its Wikidata item has been nominated for deletion
The following Wikimedia Commons file used on this page or its Wikidata item has been nominated for deletion: